The Chamber is a proud member of the San Diego community and often partners with other groups and organizations on various projects that support and enhance the business community and community at large. Listed here are special projects, initiatives, and collaborations currently underway.
Supporting America’s Finest Campaign
The San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce, San Diego County Hotel-Motel Association, San Diego Business Improvement District and the California Restaurant Association have come together in an unprecedented effort to support of our city’s police officers.
Each day, our officers risk their lives to protect the vitality of our neighborhoods and keep our communities safe. We invite you to join the campaign to show your support and let the San Diego Police Department know how much the community appreciates them.
How to Get Involved
Display the Poster:
Show your support by displaying the Supporting America’s Finest sign in your business or community organization or add the campaign logo to your website or email signature. Send us an email to pick one up or download the poster to print one of your own.
Donate to the Memorial Fund:
Our fallen officers should be honored with a public memorial where their families and the San Diego community can pay their respects. Please help us raise enough money to relocate and enhance the existing memorial monument in order to accurately convey the dignity and respect owed to the men and women who have paid the ultimate price in protecting our community.
Use the #SDPDProud Hashtag:
We love our officers just as much as they love serving our community. Use the #SDPDProud hashtag on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter to share how much you appreciate our officers for the work they do.
For more information, visit the campaign website at www.sdpdproud.com.
The Chamber values the work our nonprofit members do to benefit the San Diego community. Through the Community Partner program, the Chamber recognizes an outstanding nonprofit organization by providing a spotlight on our News & Stories page, promotion via social media and participation in our CEO Roundtable. The Community Partner program is an excellent opportunity to bring credibility and gain extra exposure for your cause.
Become a Community Partner
Participation in the Community Partner Program is open to non-profit Chamber members only. To apply, please contact Katasha Kalonji by email or call (619) 544-1341.
Past Community Partners
- April 2017 – ElderHelp of San Diego
- October 2016 – La Maestra Community Health Centers
- September 2016 – Austism Speaks
- June 2016 – Walden Family Services
- May 2016 – Partnerships With Industry
- April 2016 – The Angel’s Depot
- March 2016 – Deca
- February 2016 – Flying Leatherneck Historical Foundation and Museum, MCAS-Miramar
- January 2016 – Hope Through Housing
- December 2015 – Mountain Health
- November 2015 – Wounded Warrior Support Network
- October 2015 – The San Diego Chapter of Childhelp
- August 2015 – Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- July 2015 – Alzheimer’s Project
- June 2015 – Travelers Aid San Diego
- May 2015 – Make-a-Wish Foundation
- April 2015 – Challenged Athletes Foundation
- March 2015 – Wheelchair Dancers Association
- February 2015 – American Heart Association
- January 2015 – Leukemia & Lymphoma Society