- This event has passed.
International Tribute Dinner
October 25, 2017 @ 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
The annual International Tribute Dinner – the marquee international event for the San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce – provides an opportunity to recognize outstanding individuals and businesses that have made a significant impact in the binational efforts bridging U.S. and Mexican economies. Plus, attendees get the chance to network with and hear from leaders from both sides of the border.
- Jerry Sanders, President & CEO, San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Mayor Kevin Faulconer, City of San Diego
- Mayor Juan Manuel Gastélum, City of Tijuana
This year, we’ll honor and hear from the following trailblazers in a panel discussion:
Date: Wednesday, October 25, 2017
Time: 5:00 – 7:30 pm | Cocktail Reception: 5:00 – 6:00 pm | Dinner & Awards: 6:00 – 7:30 pm
Location: Omni San Diego Hotel | 675 L St., San Diego 92101
Parking: Hotel Valet – $20; or 6th & K Parkade – $1/hour
- English: Katie Tran, 619-544-1370, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spanish: Kenia Zamarripa, 619-544-1316, email@example.com
- Gold Table Sponsor: $6,000
- Silver Table Sponsor: $3,500
- Bronze Table Sponsor: $2,750
- Couple: $300
- Member Individual Registration: $175
- Non-member Individual Registration: $225
THANK YOU SPONSORS
– registration for this event is now closed –
Tickets may be available at the door.