The National Society of Hispanic MBAs (NSHMBA)
The National Society of Hispanic MBAs (NSHMBA) was created in 1988 as a non-profit organization. Widely known as the "Premier Hispanic Organization," NSHMBA serves 36 chapters and nearly 10,000* members in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. It exists to increase the number of Hispanics graduating from MBA schools through scholarships, awareness programs and mentorship; enhance career management opportunities for Hispanic MBAs from school to leadership positions, through job placement and world class professional development; to be the partner of choice for organizations seeking to hire and develop Hispanic talent; and recruit and retain as life-long members a majority of Hispanic MBAs.
The NSHMBA Annual Conference and Career Expo, taking place October 13-15 at the Anaheim Convention Center, is the largest, national Hispanic business conference in the country. Thousands of Hispanic business students, professionals, executives and entrepreneurs attend to capitalize on numerous professional development and career opportunities. Signature events include:
• Professional Development Seminars taught by Fortune 500 executives
• Exclusive Executive Forum where the senior leaders from the top U.S. companies assemble to network
• Career Management Center where Hispanic professionals receive career advice and strategize their next move
• Entrepreneurial Success Session
• CEO Speaker Series where trending topics and best practices are discussed
• The nation’s largest career expo for Hispanic professionals
Having been known for many years for its conference, NSHMBA has broadened its footprint in the business of delivering impacting programs and events to assist Hispanics at – and in – every level of the professional and academic realms. From the Hispanic Summit to regional conferences, NSHMBA understands it needs to be more of what makes it great in order to continue delivering on the promises of financial support, educational programs , professional development and networking to achieve its vision: to become the premier organization for Hispanic business professionals.
For more information, please visit www.nshmba.org.
*based on 2010 membership data