- This event has passed.
19th Annual Chamber Golf Classic
A popular event among our members, the 19th Annual Chamber Golf Classic is a day of fun and friendly competition with the regional business community. Due to Covid-19 and the ongoing concerns for our participants’ health, a new format for our tournament will include split-tee times, along with a reduced number of teams. First tee-times will begin at 8 a.m. Teams will be notified in advance for their tee-times. Please see below for additional updates (subject to change).
- Foursomes should consist of players who are healthy and all players in that foursome are comfortable playing with. No individual players will be able to sign up…foursomes only!
- Electronic check-in! All registrations and check-in for foursomes will be electronically done, removing registration contact.
- Swag bags will be placed in golf carts for players.
- No Lunch, Dinner, or Awards Ceremony will be held. Players are encouraged to leave the golf course once they finish their round of golf.
- Maderas Golf Club has also implemented other safety features to insure a safe and fun round of golf.
- Over $60,000 of prizes will be awarded to the top seven (7) finishers and will be delivered directly to the team or a pick-up location will be arranged.
- Hole-in-One Prizes (4)
- The Experience – Trip for 2 golfers to St. Andrews, Scotland + $2,500 in cash
- A set of Cobra irons
- 4 pairs of Under Armour sunglasses
- 24 dozen Bridgestone golf balls.
- Winning team has the opportunity to qualify for the Invitational National Finals at Pinehurst Resort, March 24-28, 2021.
Date: Thursday, August 20, 2020
Time: Split Tee-times beginning at 8:00 am. Teams will be notified in advance for their tee-time, and can arrive up to 30 minutes prior to their scheduled time.
Maderas Golf Club
17750 Old Coach Road
Poway, CA 92064
Click for map/directions
Contact Person: Lisa Kelley
Parking is readily available at Maderas.
Numerous sponsorship opportunities are available for this event. Contact Sherman Stocker at firstname.lastname@example.org or (619) 544-1354.