- This event has passed.
Time Management Strategies in a Digital World Workshop
May 15 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
The San Diego Regional Chamber Introduces:
NEW FREE WORKSHOPS, hosted by DeVry University, and taught by DeVry faculty!
The Chamber is excited to partner with DeVry University to bring valuable workshop content geared to the entrepreneur/small business owner.
- This is a tremendous opportunity to increase business acumen and expertise, as an included membership benefit and no additional cost to your business.
- In addition to personal, professional development, Chamber members are encouraged to use Chamber Academy workshops to develop staff – groom future managers, cross-train employees, build company morale!
- Workshop format is (Brown Bag) Lunch & Learn-style with a short period allocated to member-networking.
Time Management Strategies in a Digital World Presented by Dr. Andrea Henne , DeVry University. Workshop 2 of 3 for Chamber Completion Certificate in Business Foundations
Do you have more emails, projects, meetings, and tasks on your to-do list than ever before and are finding it challenging to get everything done?
Learn new strategies for time management to get more accomplished in less time, with less stress; and discover effective approaches for today’s fast-paced digital world to maximize and even multiply your time!
Series One: Business Foundations
- Basic Finance: Steering a small business in the right direction, April 2019
- Time Management: Strategies in a Digital World, May 2019
- Effective Communication: Articulating Your Business Mission, June 2019
SDRCC Completion Certificate will be awarded to attendees who complete all three workshops in a series.
Date: May 15, 2019
Time: 11:30 AM. – 1:00 PM.
2655 Camino Del Rio North Suite 207
San Diego, CA 92108
Click for map/directions
This event is complimentary for Chamber members. Not a Chamber member? Please contact our Membership Department at 619-544-1337.
(Please enter the email address associated with your membership account.)