- This event has passed.
Coffee & Connections
February 13 @ 7:30 am - 9:30 am
Coffee & Connection event attendees enjoy light breakfast items in a unique setting, while networking with fellow Chamber members to build relationships and new strategic partnerships.
Short Workshops offer skill development and content knowledge that is important to entrepreneurs, business owners, and key company professionals.
Join us for plenty of coffee, delicious morning snacks and a great start to your day!
Enjoy coffee and light breakfast items at Mesa Rim Mission Valley, then hear from our expert speakers in an interactive workshop.
Date: February 13, 2019
Networking: 7:30 – 8:30am
Workshop: 8:30 – 9:30am
Mesa Rim Climbing Gym, Mission Valley
405 Camino del Rio S.
San Diego, CA 92108
Click for map/directions
Complimentary parking is available onsite.
This event is complimentary for Chamber members. Not a Chamber member? Please contact our Membership Department at 619-544-1337.
Tabletop Cost: $99
Leadership on the Edge: Lessons from a Mountain Guide and Leadership Coach to Help You Achieve More and Be Happier Doing It!
Through wild stories of scaling mountains, flying helicopters and embarking on wilderness expeditions, Knight Campbell will bring three fundamental leadership truths to life. Most leaders intuitively understand “common sense” keys to great leadership, and yet we rarely remember to use them. Knight will share mountain guide wisdom, leadership coach approaches, and neuroscience to help you commit to incorporating these truths into your daily leadership for the betterment of your team, bottom line, and personal life fulfillment!
Knight Campbell has been leading Sailors in the Navy for 13 years and leads rock climbing, mountaineering, and backcountry skiing expeditions for REI and the National Outdoor Leadership School. As founder of Cairn Leadership Strategies, he helps guide leaders and teams to achieve their highest potential through research-based leader development, certified executive coaching, and amazing guided outdoor adventures.
About Our Host
MESA RIM CLIMBING, YOGA & FITNESS CENTERS
Both of our Main Climbing Facilities in San Diego have similar features:
- Around 30,000 sq ft of climbing wall reaching up to 53 ft in height!
- Climber’s Pro-Shop – our fridge is stocked with coffee, kombucha, and snacks. You can also find fun gifts and gear to purchase.
- Locker Rooms with amenities, such as, showers and free lock rentals
- Community Mezzanine – Additional space to view climbing areas, and tables to work at or enjoy a snack break
- Fitness Area – Weight room with free weights; functional fitness equipment; and aerobic machines like treadmills, ellipticals, and cycles.
- Private Yoga Studio – Daily community yoga classes in a private studio with experienced team of yoga instructors, with yoga mats and props available