Disaster Preparedness Academy
March 23 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Join the American Red Cross of San Diego/Imperial Counties and the San Diego Regional Chamber for the fourth annual Disaster Preparedness Academy.
Topics presented will include:
- Emergency Action Planning | presented by San Diego Fire Dept
- Communication Challenges in a Disaster | Panel Discussion
- Active Threat Response | presented by Chula Vista Police Dept
- Stop the Bleed Training | presented by AMR
- Disaster Recovery | presented by Andy Covell
- and more!
Participants will gain valuable skills and insights necessary to protect their business, employees, family, and community from the potential impacts of disasters or emergencies. Breakfast and lunch will be provided. Please register below and visit www.redcross.org/sandiego/dpa for more information.
Date: March 23, 2018
Time: 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
SDG&E Energy Innovation Center
4760 Clairemont Mesa Boulevard
San Diego, CA 92117
Click for map/directions
Contact for Program Logistics: Megan Blanek
Contact for Registration Questions: Lisa Kelley
Individual Ticket (Chamber Member): $40
Individual Ticket (Non-Member): $50
Parking is complimentary in the lot at the SDG&E Energy Innovation Center.