Disaster Preparedness Academy
March 8 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Join the American Red Cross of San Diego/Imperial Counties and the San Diego Regional Chamber for the fifth annual Disaster Preparedness Academy.
Topics presented will include:
- Economic Impact of Disaster in San Diego | presented by Dr. Lynn Reaser, PLNU
- Emergency Action Planning | Ready Rating
- Information Technology for Disaster | Panel Discussion
- Active Threat Response | presented by John Heine, SDPD (retired)
- Hands Only CPR Workshop
- Family Preparedness, and more
Participants will gain valuable skills and insights necessary to protect their business, employees, family, and community from the potential impacts of disasters or emergencies. Breakfast and lunch will be provided. Please register below and visit www.redcross.org/sandiego/dpa for more information.
Date: March 9, 2019
Time: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
SDG&E Energy Innovation Center
4760 Clairemont Mesa Boulevard
San Diego, CA 92117
Click for map/directions
Contact for Program Logistics: Megan Blanek
Contact for Registration Questions: Lisa Kelley
Individual Ticket (Chamber Member): $40
Individual Ticket (Non-Member): $50
Parking is complimentary in the lot at the SDG&E Energy Innovation Center.