- This event has passed.
2021 Virtual Sacramento Summit
March 23 @ 9:00 am - March 25 @ 11:30 am
If you’ve registered for the Summit but have not received login details, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is more important now than ever that our business community have a strong voice and presence with state leaders. Join us as we convene regional community and business leaders to meet with key Sacramento lawmakers and agency officials to discuss policy priorities that are in the best interest of business recovery and job creation in the San Diego-Baja mega region.
The Sacramento Summit is critically important in sharing the needs of San Diego’s binational business community with elected officials and agencies at the state level. It is up to us to make sure that our leaders in Sacramento understand how to help businesses by making our voices heard on the issues that matter most to our mega-region.
The policy areas and issues we will be addressing include:
- Navigating the changing regulatory landscape
- Workforce needs
- Toni Atkins, Senate President pro Tempore, California Senate
- Jim DeBoo, Executive Secretary, Office of Governor Gavin Newsom
- Dee Dee Myers, Senior Advisor and Director, GO-Biz
- Bonus Session with Dan Schnur
Wednesday: Healthcare, Childcare and Workforce needs
- Scott Wiener, State Senator
- Steve Cahn, California Strategies
- Jim Wood, Assemblymember, Chair of Assembly Health Committee
- Dorit Reiss, Professor, UC Hastings College of the Law
- Networking Session for all ticket holders
Thursday: Infrastructure, Housing & the Environment
- Secretary Wade Crowfoot, California Natural Resources Agency
- Infrastructure & Housing Panel
- Office of Assemblymember Tim Grayson
A leadership session focusing on the state of the state’s politics, effective advocacy in today’s landscape, and identifying opportunities for professional growth and career opportunities presented by Dan Schnur, the former FPPC Chairman, and Professor at UC-Berkeley, Pepperdine, and USC. Learn more about Dan here.
Date: Tuesday, March 23 – Thursday, March 25 (9:00 – 11:30 am PST each day)
Networking: 11:00 am -12:00 pm PST on Wednesday, March 24 – open to all ticket holders
Log-in Details: Login information will be sent to attendees the week before the event
Event Contact: Katie Tran | email@example.com
*Registration closes at 5:00 PM PST Monday, March 22
1 Day – $50
2 Days – $90
3 Days – $100 through March 5, $130 after March 5
1 Day – $100
2 Days – $180
3 Days – $260
Thank you Sponsors
Online registration is now closed. For any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.