- This event has passed.
Scholarship Applications for AGC Construction Project Management Certificate Program Due
December 15, 2015
The AGC San Diego Chapter will be offering five full scholarships for the Annual AGC San Diego Construction Project Management “Certificate Course” (PM) 2016. Deadline to get the Scholarship Applications in to the AGC Educaiton Department is December 15, 2015.
The applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- How being a certified PM will change their value and enhance their current employment.
- How this scholarship will allow them to attend a necessary course they would otherwise be unable to afford.
- Communicate their long-term goals and business development strategies.
- Clearly showcase their history and past achievements and successes through a written resume.
- Identify a specific project their employer would have had the opportunity to bid but were unable to successfully bid due to their size, or/and lack of an unqualified PM.
- Any AGC San Diego Chapter Member Company in Good Standing demonstrating the need for help, the desire to provide continuing education and specialized training to a key individual, to help grow their business.
- Any individual candidate looking to advance their career and demonstrating the desire to provide current and/future employers added value.
- One Scholarship to be designated to Military Personnel, (active, discharged, retired)
- One Scholarship to be designated to SDSU JR Filanc Construction Management Degree Program,
All scholarship applicants must be employed with an AGC SD Member in Good Standing
- Must have completed high school
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must have written consent of his employer to attend the PM Training Program
- Must be employed by AGC SD member in Good Standing
How to Apply
Completed applications must be submitted to the following address no later than December 15, 2015 to AGC SD, Glen Schaffer, 6212 Ferris Sq., San Diego CA 92121 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.