If you’ve registered for the event and have not received your log-in details, please contact Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The annual International Tribute Awards – the marquee international event for the San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce – provides an opportunity to recognize outstanding individuals and businesses that have made a significant impact in the binational efforts bridging U.S. and Mexican economies.
Plus, attendees get the chance to network virtually with leaders from both sides of the border, including special guest U.S. Ambassador to Mexico Christopher Landau.
This year, we’re proud to be recognizing our 2020 award recipients:
- International Business of the Year: Toyota
- Cross-Border Leader of the Year: Luis M. Hernandez, President of INDEX Zona Costa
- Cross-Border Hero: Cross-Border Xpress
Date: Tuesday, December 1, 2020
Time: 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Registration Costs: $15 (Chamber Members), $45 (Nonmembers)
- English: Lisa Kelley, email@example.com
- Spanish: Kenia Zamarripa, firstname.lastname@example.org
THANK YOU SPONSORS
Click here for more information on sponsorship, or please contact Sherman Stocker at email@example.com or 619-544-1354.