- This event has passed.
International Tribute Dinner
November 14, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
The annual International Tribute Dinner – the marquee international event for the San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce – provides an opportunity to recognize outstanding individuals and businesses that have made a significant impact in the binational efforts bridging U.S. and Mexican economies. Plus, attendees get the chance to network with leaders from both sides of the border.
This year’s keynote speaker is Julián Castro, former Secretary of Housing & Urban Development and Mayor of San Antonio, TX. Julian will share stories from his experience as mayor of the 7th largest city in the country – a city largely dependent on trade with Mexico. He’ll also address his thoughts on the future of the U.S.-Mexico relationship, from binational cooperation to trade and immigration. His book, An Unlikely Journey: Waking Up from My American Dream, tells his remarkable and inspiring life story and is set to release this month.
We’re also proud to recognize the following outstanding individuals for their work in the region this year:
- Cross-Border Collaboration Award: U.S. Customs and Border Protection and SAT (Mexican Tax Administration Service)
- Cali-Baja Business of the Year: Calimax
- Cross-Border Leader of the Year: Maria Luisa Sanchez, Former Congresswoman from Mexico
Date: Wednesday, November 14, 2018
Time: 5:00 – 7:30 pm | Networking Reception: 5:00 – 6:00 pm | Dinner & Program: 6:00 – 7:30 pm
Location: Hilton San Diego Bayfront, Aqua Ballroom (3rd Floor) | 1 Park Blvd. San Diego, CA 92101
- English: Katie Tran, 619-544-1370, email@example.com
- Spanish: Kenia Zamarripa, 619-544-1316, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corporate Sponsor: $6,000
- Silver Table Sponsor: $3,750
- Bronze Table Sponsor: $2,750
- Couple: $300
- Member Individual Registration: $175
- Non-member Individual Registration: $225
THANK YOU SPONSORS
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR.