Introducing the American Auction Company
As a global leader in auctions for over 20 years and located near the Sports Arena, the American Auction Company is committed to offering a sound value proposition for all of our customers, Buyers and Sellers. As a buyer at auction, a business buyer will realize substantial savings over the retail market. As a Seller, businesses will realize substantial benefits:
- Our auctions are offered for bidding to a worldwide internet audience 24hrs. a day seven days prior to a live auction event that results in increased competitive bidding and higher sales prices.
- We ship your sold product to buyers throughout the United States which creates a huge bidder pool interested in your auction items.
- Our award winning marketing staff ensures your inventory is marketed to potential buyers using large circulation newspaper, radio, billboards, emails, SMS text messaging, social media sites, press releases, Internet auction event and specialty sites, and more.
- Small businesses average $23,000 in excess unused/unsold equipment and inventory to sell. Auction that inventory and quickly recoup return on your investment.
- You will be paid substantially faster when you sell at auction over selling your goods with big box retailers.
- Our team of experts works for you in marketing, sales, customer service, events, Internet services, and shipping through to settlement and accounting. – You have choices – Partner in your auction success using our 24 hr. Seller portal Open Market system, or let us handle everything for you.
Years in development, our Open Market system was designed to deliver the highest profit for auctions through easy-to-use cloud-based software accessible to Sellers with value added options such as:
- Real-time access to your Consignment Account
- Upload inventory, descriptions and photos of your property. (Or American Auction Company can handle this on your behalf).
- Request transportation and pickup of your product.
- View real-time auction sales results.
- Receive year-end summaries of all your auction results.
- Assign people in your organization with different permission levels to access your account.
- Edit our descriptions of your product.
- Easily communicate directly online with your American Auction Company representative.
Our team of experts is ready to work for you in marketing, sales, customer service, events, and Internet services through to settlement and accounting.
Start Recouping Your ROI today – CALL US NOW and request an Onsite No Cost Consultation
619-447-1196 or 800-801-8880