September 1, 2015
Want to invite up to 200 business members to your front door to showcase what you do and how you do it? Host one of our Business After Four Mixers to promote your business, generate leads, solidify relationships and gain tremendous visibility to the local business community.
We’re looking for vibrant venues to provide an exciting place where our dynamic members could gather and network.
- Company logo recognition as Event Host on the Chamber website
- Company logo and link recognition as Event Host on the Chamber’s extensive email advertising campaign
- Extensive social media promotion leading up to the event
- Opportunity for a two-minute presentation from the podium at your mixer
- Tabletop display in a prominent, high-visibility location at the event
- Copy of all business cards collected at your event
- Company spotlight in the Chamber’s e-newsletter
Hosting is EASY:
The Chamber manages marketing and registration for the event. We simply request that our hosts provide the following:
- Hosts must be a current member of the San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Provide a facility to adequately accommodate 150 to 200 guests within reasonable standards of comfort
- Provide adequate hors d’oeuvres, refreshments, and at least two alcoholic beverages for each attendee
- Up to 10 six-foot tables for registration and tabletop exhibits
- Ample AV set up for announcements
- These mixers are held on weekdays (Tues/Wed/Thu) from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m.
Sign up to host a mixer today and look forward to showing off your brand to San Diego’s business community.
“Being a part of the San Diego Chamber of Commerce has been such an amazing opportunity! We have made so many connections while attending and hosting events with the chamber. They provide a platform that is so elevated and unique and specific to our business and networking needs. It is truly a pleasure working with the Chamber team as they conduct themselves like true professionals and make the process seamless.”
Associate Director of Catering, Hotel del Coronado