The Wounded Warrior Support Network was created for businesses to support the Wounded Warrior community and be involved with the implementation of their donation. The Wounded Warrior Support Network utilizes the resources made available by businesses and individuals to provide consistent support to our wounded, ill and injured military community. Our organization provides programs designed to connect to the Wounded Warriors on an individual and personal level. It is with their trust that we are able to customize support that helps time go faster during recovery.
- Meals That Heal – Homemade meals are delivered weekly.
- Family Events – Sea World, Disneyland, and more!
- Tickets for Entertainment – Including concerts, comedy, sports, fairs, or any type of event that entertains and foster new friendships while they are away from home.
- Family Reunions – Our family reunions are not taken lightly. Family is the most important part of healing. Our family reunions provide support during the most critical part of recovery.
- Resumes and Job Services – There are a lot of programs out there for this but our resume service includes retired military helping our Wounded Warriors, so it really is a mentoring program.
- Custom Support – We stay flexible!! So we can truly support the needs of our family.
For more information, visit our website or call (858) 204-4899.