Business owners continually grapple with two critical issues—current and projected economic conditions, and business value. These issues influence the success or demise of business enterprises. Publishing titan and global economic advisor Steve Forbes, and the nation’s leading business valuation analysts, will tackle these issues at a half-day Business Forum and Networking Luncheon on June 9 at the Hotel del Coronado. The forum and networking luncheon are sponsored by the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts, the leading authority in matters of value.
Throughout his tenure as Editor-in-Chief of Forbes Media, Mr. Forbes continues to provide strategic advice on the big issues of the day to business leaders around the world. Understanding trends in the U.S. and global economy, how they influence capital markets, investment allocation, and returns on those investments can provide keen insight into business growth and success. Mr. Forbes will discuss these issues during his keynote address—Navigating the Economy for Business Growth and Success.
As a business owner, ask yourself these questions:
- What are my business assets worth?
- What is the value to an outside party of my ongoing business—revenues, profits, brand?
- What does the current market look like for businesses similar to mine?
- How can knowing my business value impact bank financing?
- In planning for retirement, what is a good strategy for the sale or exit of my business?
- What metrics would be helpful to motivate my key employees and partners to be more efficient, productive, and profitable?
- How can I protect my business if I ever get embroiled in litigation?
If you value your business, you would have your business valued. Seasoned business valuation analysts will follow Steve Forbes’ keynote address discussing the financial principles behind a business valuation and field your questions so you can learn something about the process.
Join the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts on June 9 for this timely exchange of critical business intel. Learn more at www.NACVA.com/SanDiego.