ACTION ALERT: Help San Diego End Chronic Homelessness
With more than 8,7000 homeless individuals living in San Diego, the County has reached a breaking point. Help us ensure San Diego gets its fair share of federal aid.
New Access Bridge to PedWest Pedestrian Border Crossing Completed
After much controversy and criticism was received concerning the safety of the PedWest crossing on the Mexican-side, a new permanent access bridge has been completed.
Mission to Washington, D.C. Registration Closes September 20
Don’t miss out on an incredible opportunity to meet the nation’s top policy experts while creating meaningful relationships with San Diego’s business community.
Affordable Housing Update: State Decision Still Pending
Governor Brown has until September 30 to sign or veto the Chamber-supported legislation which will increase the availability of affordable housing for San Diegans.
Chamber’s Candidate Endorsements
As the Chamber Board of Directors continue to take action on candidates and ballot propositions, we’ve compiled a quick roundup of which ones to support and oppose.
- ACTION ALERT: Urge Congress to Approve Trans-Pacific Partnership
- Has Minimum Wage Impacted Your Business? – Help the California Policy Impact Project identify the economic impacts of California’s minimum wage
- Chamber Meets with the Consul General of Mexico in San Diego
- San Diego Public Leadership Institute’s First Binational Session
- Roundtable Discussion with Secretary Alex Padilla
- New Report Finds San Diego is One of Least Affordable Metros in the Nation
- Chamber’s Young Leaders Meet at the San Diego Zoo
- Construction to Begin on Much-Anticipated Tule Wind Power Project
- General Dynamics NASSCO to Build Two Container Ships for Matson
- Northrop Grumman Sends Students and Teachers to Space Camp