The City of Tijuana and DIF (the National Institution for Integral Family Development) invite you to the “Binational Gala Cocktail Event” held on Friday, July 13t, 2018 at 7:00 p.m. This gala is part of the City’s 129th anniversary celebration and will take place at the Central Patio of Tijuana’s City Hall.
The event is in benefit of “Network of Young Adults Development”, an assistance program that seeks to establish a relationship with young adults from high-risk communities in order to help them stay out of the streets and back to school. In an effort to serve this noble cause and strengthen the collaborative relationship between Tijuana and San Diego, the First Lady of Tijuana extends an invitation to this fundraiser, which asks for a donation of $90 USD which will go towards this program.
For San Diego guests, the City of Tijuana will be providing transportation from and back to San Diego:
- 3:00 p.m. Departure from Old Town Trolley Station
- Tijuana Tourism and Conventions Committee Presentations (hors-d’oeuvres and refreshments will be served)
- Tijuana Cultural Center tour
- Binational Gala Cocktail, hosted by Mayor Juan Manuel Gastelum and First Lady Maria Rivera de Gastelum
- 9:00 p.m. Departure from Tijuana back to Old Town Trolley Station
For details and information on how to attend, please contact Kenia Zamarripa at email@example.com.