October 14, 2019
Earlier this year, Baja California citizens elected a new governor, five local mayors, and 25 state representatives. On September 30, the five new mayors were sworn into office, they are:
- Mayor Marina del Pilar, City of Mexicali
- Mayor Arturo Gonzalez, City of Tijuana
- Mayor Armando Ayala, City of Ensenada
- Mayor Zulema Adams, City of Tecate
- Mayor Araceli Brown, City of Playas de Rosarito
Governor-elect Jaime Bonilla will take office on November 1st.
The Chamber Board of Directors includes a trustee seat for the State of Baja California and City of Tijuana. We look forward to continued collaboration with the State of Baja and the local municipalities to strengthen bilateral relationships.