152nd Anniversary Celebration
February 9 @ 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
As San Diego’s largest business networking opportunity of the year, the Anniversary Celebration is the can’t miss event for anyone wanting to make connections, build relationships, and learn something new. This annual event brings together over 700 of San Diego’s business executives, community leaders, and elected officials who share the same interest: making the San Diego region the best place to live and work.
We will be honoring the following individuals who have spearheaded efforts in elevating our region and economy.
Herb Klein Spirit of San Diego Award
Moving San Diego Forward Award
Date: Thursday, February 9, 2023
Time: 5:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Location: Hilton Bayfront San Diego (Indigo Ballroom & Terrace), 1 Park Blvd, San Diego, CA 92101
Parking: Self-parking is available in the structure for $16
Event Contact: 619-544-1370 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corporate/Gold Table Sponsor: $6,800
- Silver Table Sponsor: $4,000
- Bronze Table Sponsor: $3,100
- Small Business Tabletop Package (for Members only; includes two tickets and a tabletop display during networking reception): $900
- Individual Ticket (Member): $225
- Individual Ticket (Non-Member): $450
Small Business Tabletop Package
~ SOLD OUT ~
For $900, Chamber members can participate in a tabletop display at the networking reception and receive 2 tickets to the event.
- One (1) 6-foot rectangular table, skirted
- Admission for two (2) representatives at the event, which includes heavy hors d’oeuvres, wine/beer
Select the “Small Business Tabletop” option when you register in the window below.
THANK YOU SPONSORS.
Please input the email address associated with your Chamber membership.
The San Diego Regional Chamber and Hilton Bayfront have taken enhanced health and safety measures. Help keep each other healthy and stay home if you are not well and follow all posted instructions on the day of the event.
By registering for and attending this event, you are voluntarily assuming all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and will not hold the Chamber or the venue in any way responsible for any consequences related to such exposure.