As employers navigate a changing regulatory environment and don’t always have the resources for their own lawyers, this innovative training will connect San Diego businesses with renowned national experts to get up-to-speed on how to run your business effectively and in compliance with state and federal laws. Get answers to your employment, workplace, and tax questions directly from the experts in an engaging environment.
Date: Friday, March 10, 2023
Time: 9:00 – 11:00 a.m. (Light breakfast and coffee will be provided.)
Location: UC San Diego Park & Market (2nd Floor Conference Room), 1100 Market Street, San Diego 92101
Event Cost: This event is free, but registration is required below.
Event Contact: Katie Tran | Phone: 619-544-1370 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parking at Park & Market is available on a first-come, first-serve basis at $10 per vehicle.
- UC San Diego Blue Line Trolley: UCSD Park & Market is located near the Park & Market trolley stop. (Plan Your Trip at https://www.sdmts.com/transit-services/trolley).
- Padres Parkade: located at 440 Eleventh Ave. (about $2 per 30 min.)
- UC San Diego Blue Line Trolley: UCSD Park & Market is located near the Park & Market trolley stop. (Plan Your Trip at https://www.sdmts.com/transit-services/trolley). Fares are typically $5 roundtrip and free parking is offered at the Old Town station.
- Street Parking: There is street parking available around the building. Guests will need to pay a parking meter and parking near the building is not guaranteed. The cost of meters is typically $1.25 / hour with a limit of 2 hours.
- Ride Share: Uber, Lyft, Fred San Diego (https://www.ridecircuit.com/fred)
This event is supported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (CDC/HHS) as part of a financial assistance award totaling $24,255,805 with 100 percent funded by CDC/HHS. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by CDC/HHS, or the U.S. Government.