October 3, 2022
Want to invite more than 100 business members to your front door to showcase what you do and how you do it? Host one of our Coffee & Connections to promote your business, generate leads, solidify relationships and gain tremendous visibility to the local business community.
- Company logo recognition as Event Host on the Chamber website
- Company logo and link recognition as Event Host on the Chamber’s extensive email advertising campaign
- Extensive social media promotion leading up to the event
- 2-minute speaking opportunity to welcome our attendees
- Tabletop display in a prominent, high-visibility location at the event
- Email list of all event registrants
- Company spotlight in an upcoming Chamber e-newsletter
Hosting is EASY:
The Chamber manages marketing and registration for the event. We simply request that our hosts provide the following:
- Hosts must be a current member of the San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Provide a facility to adequately accommodate up to 100 guests within reasonable standards of comfort
- Provide a light breakfast and coffee/refreshments
- Up to six (6) 6-ft. tables for registration and tabletop exhibits
- Ample AV set up for announcements
- Morning mixers take place on weekdays (preferably Tues/Wed/Thu) from 8:00 to 9:30 a.m.
Sign up to host a morning mixer today and look forward to showing off your brand to San Diego’s business community.
“Being a part of the San Diego Chamber of Commerce has been such an amazing opportunity! We have made so many connections while attending and hosting events with the chamber. They provide a platform that is so elevated and unique and specific to our business and networking needs. It is truly a pleasure working with the Chamber team as they conduct themselves like true professionals and make the process seamless.”
Associate Director of Catering, Hotel del Coronado