Realty Income, The Monthly Dividend Company® (NYSE “O”), is an S&P 500 company dedicated to providing shareholders with dependable monthly income. The company is structured as a REIT, and its monthly dividends are supported by the cash flow from over 4,400 real estate properties owned under long-term, net lease agreements. The properties are leased to 235 regional and national commercial tenants operating across 47 different industries, located throughout 49 states and Puerto Rico (as of 6/30/15). To date, the company has declared 544 consecutive common stock monthly dividends throughout its 46-year operating history and increased the dividend 82 times since its public listing in 1994. The company has in-house acquisition, portfolio management, asset management, credit research, real estate research, legal, finance and accounting, information technology, and capital markets capabilities.
- Founded in 1969 to provide investors with monthly dividends that increase over time
- Listed on the New York Stock Exchange in 1994 (ticker symbol “O”)
- Paid over $3.6 billion in dividends over its 46-year operating history
- Dividends are supported by the lease revenue generated from its portfolio of over 4,400 real estate properties
- Total Market Capitalization: $16.2 billion
- Dividend Yield: 4.6% (as of 10/26/15)
- Member of S&P High Yield Dividend Aristocrats® index
- Member of the S&P 500 index
- Headquartered in San Diego, CA
Dividend Reinvestment and Direct Stock Purchase Plan
Realty Income offers a Dividend Reinvestment and Direct Stock Purchase Plan. This is a cost-effective way for investors to purchase shares of common stock or increase the number of shares they own by reinvesting their dividends through the plan. See more on the company’s website.
For a complete overview of Realty Income, please visit their website at www.realtyincome.com or contact Realty Income’s Investor Relations Department at 858-284-5000.