September 11, 2017
Be sure to apply now for the Mission to Washington D.C September 24 through 27. Don’t miss your chance to meet the nation’s top policy officials and experts while creating meaningful relationships with San Diego’s most influential business leaders.
- John Garamendi, California’s 3rd Congressional District
- Eric Swalwell, California’s 15th Congressional District
- Joe Kennedy, Massachusetts’s 4th Congressional District
- Tony Fabrizio, Republican Pollster & Strategist, Principal of Fabrizio, Lee & Associates
- Mimi Walters, California’s 45th Congressional District
- Geronimo Gutierrez, Ambassador of Mexico to the U.S.
- Anna Palmer, Senior Washington Correspondent and co-author of POLITICO’s Playbook
- Rob Engstrom, Senior Vice President, Political Affairs & Federation Relations for the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
Delegates will also have priority access to the White House tour on Wednesday morning and a late night Capitol visit. The Capitol tour features a very exclusive, behind-the-scenes look of the national landmark, led by Congressman Juan Vargas.