The San Diego Diplomacy Council is partnering with Cuba Cultural Travel to offer a citizen diplomacy trip to Cuba from March 1-8, 2019! The itinerary includes visits with professors, journalists, artists, historians and alumni of our exchange programs across the country in Havana, Artemisa, Cienfuegos and Trinidad. This tour is designed to promote and encourage people-to-people interaction and shared experiences between American and Cuban citizens. Cuba Cultural Travel is authorized by the United States Treasury Department to operate people-to-people tours in Cuba
There are only 3 spots left and the deadline for deposits is coming up fast on December 1. $1000 deposit (check only) and completed registration form (attached) secure your spot.
The program includes:
- Itinerary coordination and compliance with U.S. Treasury Department
- Accommodation (as selected) and all ground transportation
- Full time private tour escort and entrance fees to museums, etc.
- Daily breakfast, and meals as listed on itinerary
- Gratuities for restaurants, porters.
- Cuban Tourist Card/Visa.