January 24, 2024
The State’s Department of Public Health has updated its COVID-19 guidance with a more relaxed approach to isolation and testing. People who have tested positive but do not have any symptoms will now be able to return to work and school. Cal/OSHA and school districts across the state have also adopted these guidelines.
Additional CDPH Rresources
- Occupational Health Branch COVID-19 & The Workplace
- AB 685 COVID-19 Workplace Outbreak Reporting Requirement for Local Public Health Departments
- Interim Guidance for Ventilation, Filtration and Air Quality in Indoor Environments
- When and Why to Wear a Mask
- COVID-19 Isolation Guidance