SIMNSA Health | Director of Binational Affairs, Public Relations and the SIMNSA Foundation
Carolina’s role at SIMNSA encompasses:
- - Coordination of binational and border work meetings with City, State and Federal elected officials
- - Acting as liaison with binational department Directors to follow up projects and regional issues.
- - Organize and conduct meetings with government authorities between Mexico and United States (including Customs and Border Protection, the San Diego Association of Governments, CALTRANS, etc.).
- - Directly responsible for the organization and logistics of the 7th Binational Mayor’s Association Summit held in Tijuana in 2011 and Binational Border Mayors Summit 2011, 2012
- - Organization and logistics of tours with News Media, Mayors, Government Officials and Tourism Promoters and Non Profits Organizations, from the States of California, Nevada, Arizona and New Mexico throughout the State of Baja California.
- - Organize introductory meetings between top-ranking officials of Mexico, United States, Germany, China and Europe.
- - Directly responsible for creating agreements and setting up press conferences and meetings with the Mayors of Baja California and Baja California South.
- - Draft and follow up of Sister Cities and collaboration agreements among cities and civil organizations.