Business After Five Mixer at Park Commons
July 21 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Join fellow Chamber members, business and community leaders for a Business After Five Mixer in the heart of Sorrento Valley at the stunning new Park Commons. Enjoy networking in their extensive indoor/outdoor space, while sampling fan-favorite dishes and beverages.
9645 Scranton Rd.
San Diego, CA 92121
Click for map/directions
Parking: Free parking is available in the lots on-site and nearby.
Phone: (619) 544-1343
Bronze members & higher: up to 3 free admissions per company*
Standard members: 1 free admission
* quantities can be selected after entering your member account information in the registration window below
Showcase your business with a tabletop exhibit to boost your visibility and gain access to 200+ attendees at the event!
A tabletop at each event costs $200 and includes the following:
- Tabletop located in a prominent, high-visibility location
- Copy of all business cards collected at the event (upon request)
Reserve your tabletop in the registration section below.
About Our Host
Park Commons is a newly completed 10,000-square-foot food hall and event space in San Diego’s Sorrento Valley. Using the same creative vision that launched Whisknladle and Catania, longtime culinary director, Ryan Johnston, and managing partner, Arturo Kassel, have developed 5 counter-service food stalls – each with their own unique flair and flavor:
- Slow Poke: build-your-own poke bowls
- All Spice: fast-casual Middle Eastern fare with a West Coast spin
- Fricken Burgers: classic dishes and fan favorites from Whisknladle’s menu
- Best Dressed: offering healthful soups and salads
- El Parque: a complete Mexican joint, delivering traditional and innovative south-of-the-SD-border dishes
Open for breakfast with a full-service coffee bar, lunch and happy hour, Park Commons is the ideal place to fuel up, or gather on the expansive outdoor patio for after work live music, trivia or taco Tuesday. Park Commons was also created with special events in mind. Their expansive location makes Park Commons the perfect place for corporate gatherings and large party buy outs. Park Commons offers meeting, dining, drinking and dancing space all with the unique add-on of five delicious food stalls.