- This event has passed.
Social Media Strategies for Small Businesses
December 15, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join this thought-provoking session to gain insights on how you can Take Control of Your Social Media Small Business Narrative. You will learn contemporary techniques to engage your target audiences in the social stratosphere, recommendations for content creation, the rationale for promoting organic or paid content, approaches to tools for managing performance, technologies for deployment, and more.
This session will be facilitated by Douglas Younger III, Founder & CEO of 3STEPS4WARD (www.3steps4ward.com) a technology-savvy marketing company that helps startups and entrepreneurs succeed with marketing.
During this session you will learn key concepts to manage your small business narrative on social media:
- Methods for Reaching Target Audiences
- Criteria for Selecting Social Channels
- How to Make Content King!
- Pros & Cons of Organic vs Paid Content
- How to Use Dashboard Analysis for Metrics
- Enabling Technologies for Social Campaigns