- This event has passed.
Design Thinking to Improve Your Small Business Website
January 26 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Join this informative session to gain insights on how you can improve your small business website by practicing human-centred design. In this session you will learn website development theories to improve your search results, traffic, time-on-site, and click-through rate.
This session will be facilitated by Douglas Younger III, Founder & CEO of 3STEPS4WARD (www.3steps4ward.com) a technology-savvy marketing company that helps startups and entrepreneurs succeed with marketing.
During this session you will learn contemporary techniques for growth:
• Design Thinking for Web
• Developing a Content Roadmap
• Advanced Tools for Site Management
• Methods to Prioritize Feedback
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
• Case Studies: Prioritizing Issues, Actions, & Crisis
• Interactive Polling: Ethical Dilemmas in Web Design
Additional Learning Resources:
- The Field Guide to Human-Centered Design
- Making Websites Win: Apply the Customer-Centric Methodology That Has Doubled the Sales of Many Leading Websites
- TEDx: The first secret of great design | Tony Fadell