The rewards of LEAD San Diego’s programs don’t end when the program is complete. Through the Alumni Association, program participants are able to continue their leadership journey via events featuring key decision-makers, personal leadership development, and networking opportunities with other graduates and current program participants.
Benefits of joining
The Alumni Association allows members to keep their finger on the pulse of our dynamic region by exploring timely issues and building relationships with key individuals influencing our region.
LEAD has recently launched Leader Match presented by Cox, a volunteer matching service which pairs eager and prepared graduates with board service or volunteer opportunities to help advance the region.
By joining, Alumni Association members are able to pay it forward and help contribute financial support of LEAD San Diego’s programming for future participants.
LEAD San Diego is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, Tax ID# 95-3699122.
- $200 per year
- $150 per year if joining within 30 days of completing a LEAD program
- Two hosted networking events per year ($50 value)
- Invitation to one Chamber mixer ($25 value)
- Discounted tickets to LEAD’s Visionary Awards ($25 off)
- Discounted admission to Chamber signature events ($25 off)
- Mentoring and speaking opportunities
- NEW! Access to Leader Match presented by Cox, a volunteer matching service
Please complete and submit the membership form. We thank you for joining our Alumni Association.