July 6, 2023
Looking to receive grant funding in exchange for supporting your member businesses? Join the Chamber’s Business Leadership Academy program!
As part of Business Leadership Academy, in partnership with the County of San Diego’s Health and Human Services Agency, your organization will receive $5,000 to attend webinars on workplace wellness topics, share information with your members, and provide support for businesses to adopt and implement initiatives.
You will attend the webinars, educate your member businesses on the topics, refer them to an open webinar that we host, and they will be reimbursed for the costs of implementing workplace wellness policies and initiatives. It’s a win for your organization and your members – and super easy!
- This is a three-month program. The webinars will take place in September and October, and reimbursement will be open through November 15, 2023.
- Chambers of Commerce, Business Improvement Districts, Industry Organizations throughout San Diego County
Areas of Focus/Topics:
- Physical Health
- Healthy Eating and Hydration
- Emotional Wellness/Mindfulness
Conditions of Business Leadership Academy Participation:
- Attend all BLA webinars (2-3 webinars maximum, occurring in Sept.)
- Refer member businesses to SDRCC hosted virtual Industry Day (minimum 5 businesses referred), Industry Day will take place in October
- Support Chamber and County efforts by sharing materials and policies with member businesses
- Provide the Chamber with one success story
- Submit brief, final report of outreach and impact on policy, worksite, and environmental change as a result of participation in BLA (including businesses worked with by zip code)
Complete these requirements and receive $5,000 for your organization!
The application period has closed. Thank you to all who applied.